Summer On Repeat

eatsleepwear, Kimberly Lapides, OUTFIT, Anine Bing, Zara, Rayban, Elizabeth and Jameseatsleepwear, Kimberly Lapides, OUTFIT, Anine Bing, Zara, Rayban, Elizabeth and Jameseatsleepwear, Kimberly Lapides, OUTFIT, Anine Bing, Zara, Rayban, Elizabeth and Jameseatsleepwear, Kimberly Lapides, OUTFIT, Anine Bing, Zara, Rayban, Elizabeth and Jameseatsleepwear, Kimberly Lapides, OUTFIT, Anine Bing, Zara, Rayban, Elizabeth and Jameseatsleepwear, Kimberly Lapides, OUTFIT, Anine Bing, Zara, Rayban, Elizabeth and James

I know I am still shoving Summer down your throat… Sorry!!! I have some of these outfits I never got a chance to post and the outfits are too pretty not to share. Sun filled afternoons are my all time favorite living in a beach town. When you chase the sun and salty breeze everything just melts away. While I have been a prisoner in my house recuperating from my egg retrieval surgery, I FINALLY left the house yesterday for my post opp appointment. It was SO good to see the light of day, literally, and get some fresh air. While I am still on the mend each day will be better and better. Looking forward to feeling like my old self. Meanwhile I have been stocking up on sweaters and light jackets to shoot next week. Are we ready for colder weather looks??? I will force it for you guys 😉 It still blows my mind how warm it stays in SoCal through Thanksgiving. We live a very blessed life here not having to deal with the colder weather that I grew up with. So, here is a little dose of Summer for all my cold weather friends who are already starting to see some snow flakes.

dress: anine bing / shoes: zara / bra: anine bing / shades: ray-ban / bag: elizabeth and james

shop fav slip dresses:

The post Summer On Repeat appeared first on eat.sleep.wear. - Fashion & Lifestyle Blog by Kimberly Pesch.

Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8246157 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments