Cat Eye Liner Tutorial

eatsleepwear, Kimberly Lapides, BEAUTY, Makeup, Tutorial, Cat Eye, Cat Eye Liner, Eye Makeupeatsleepwear, Kimberly Lapides, BEAUTY, Makeup, Tutorial, Cat Eye, Cat Eye Liner, Eye Makeupeatsleepwear, Kimberly Lapides, BEAUTY, Makeup, Tutorial, Cat Eye, Cat Eye Liner, Eye Makeup


Guys, I am freaking out excited to FINALLY share with you how I create my perfect cat eyeliner. This is one of my favorite eye makeup looks and I always get a ton of questions on how I get the perfect cat eye. I have been doing it for years and practice really does make perfect. I know a cat eye can seem super intimidating but I will share some tips and tricks to help you achieve it. Trust me, you got this!! I linked all products used below. Leave me a comment below if you are loving this video and what other beauty looks you would love to see. And if you love scrolling youtube like I do, would love if you would subscribe to my channel here.

liquid eyeliner: Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Liner // eyelash curler: MAC
mascara Almay One Coat Thickening Mascara // q-tips

 

The post Cat Eye Liner Tutorial appeared first on eat.sleep.wear. - Fashion & Lifestyle Blog by Kimberly Pesch.

Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8246157 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments