FraudFiles Podcast with Tracy Coenen

Every time I think I should start a podcast called The FraudFiles Podcast, I end up appearing as a guest on someone else’s show. It’s so much easier to just post all of those here and pretend it’s my own podcast feed. 🙂

I hope I haven’t missed any!

Exhibit (A)ttorney Show with Jordan Ostroff
May 17, 2021
The Ins & Outs Of Forensic Accounting & Finding Fraud

The Persuasion Pitch
April 5, 2021
Anti-MLM Fraud Investigator

1958 Lawyer Podcast (Amata Law Office Suites)
February 14, 2021
A Fraud Investigator with Investigative Intuition Tracy Coenen

Great Women in Fraud with Kelly Paxton
October 10, 2020
Tracy Coenen: Forensic Divorce Expert and Much More

The Investigation Game Podcast with Leah Wietholter of Workman Forensics
May 26, 2020
His, Hers, and Theirs – A Forensic Accounting Case Study with Tracy Coenen, CPA, CFF

The Stacking Benjamins Show
January 29, 2020
The Life of an Accountant Spy with Tracy Coenen

Via RSSMix.com Mix ID 8246157 http://www.rssmix.com/

Comments